- Loose Photos scanned from 5 pence each for standard 6 inch x 4 inch prints, or ‘enprint’ in old terms!
- Digitalshoebox professionally scans your photos to a range of media, including USB drives, DVDs and Cloud secure storage
- Loose photos or photo albums, scanned up A3 size.
- High quality is standard at Digitalshoebox! We scan at 600 dots per inch (DPI) for no extra charge, to do your photos justice.
- Your images will be supplied as easily-accessible JPEG files so you can view on the widest range of devices
- All printed images scanned. If it’s printed - we'll scan it!
- Digitalshoebox loves photo albums! We can scan them complete, page by page, to preserve their original feel. Or we can scan each print individually. It’s your choice.
- With Digitalshoebox it’s all sorted – your images will be returned with individual file names, organised into folders, so you can relate them to your original album.
- If you want your photos scanned individually, you'll get them back from us in the order they were in the original album. If you want us to use a file name you create … just say!
- You can open and edit Digitalshoebox files in all popular photo editing applications, if you fancy having a go at tidying up your pix. Remember to keep your Digitalshoebox DVD though, in case you prefer the original images.
Please see our prices here.